As I was reading Things you probably shouldn't know about me over at My Silly Monkeys I thought it would be fun to write a similar post. So here you have it... 10 confessions of sorts...
1. I am ADDICTED to Mountain Dew. I have given up addictions before, but can't get past my caffeine addiction and I find great shame it in (that is the true confession).
2. I am struggling lately with feeling like I am a good mom. My energy has been so low these past couple of months with this pregnancy and I having a hard time believing that I am being the best mom that I can be.
3. Little Boy Blue watches way to much TV... largely impart to my lack of energy and no car.
4. Like Jess, I wear flip flop years round... even when we lived in UT in the snow.
5. I feel that the only thing consistent in my life is how inconsistent I am. In fact, I keep thinking about changing the blog's tag line to "consistently inconsistent".
6. I don't blog as much as I would like to. I feel guilty about this as well.
7. We want a large family, but I am not sure that I am going to be able to handle 3 kids. I was certain that I would be able to, then we got pregnant, then I lost all my energy... now I am not so sure.
8. I have always had a VERY hard time with change. Well, change that I am not in control of.
9. I have 4 tattoos, I want more.
10. The thought have having a hospital birth terrifies me... which is odd, since I have already had 2 really good hospital births. I am slowly coming around to the idea, but it is not my first choice.